Learn QGIS for hydrological applications, recipes for catchment hydrology and water management.
Please ignore the Blue button link in the next section.
Participants please click the following link for the online lecture
Moderators please click the following link for lecturing: https://moderated.jitsi.net/e95a801bafd641f78d6fce6d04b6e75b6ee60630cb684e2a96271da092bcab00
Upon completion of the "Water Infrastructure Asset Management" course, you will be able to
- Apply simulation models (e.g. hydraulic models), modern data accumulation techniques, and Artificial Intelligence methods in solving practical WIAM problems.
- Develop an asset management framework for a water system.
- Describe the essential components of an infrastructure asset management plan.
- Explain the importance of WIAM to water engineers, managers, and other experts involved in managing water systems, particularly in low and middle-income countries.
- Prioritize resource allocation decisions in a given water system informed by risk-based performance analysis with financial, environmental, and societal considerations.
- Module/Course coordinator: Assela Pathirana